Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Talkative Tuesday 11/30/10

Yay for Talkative Tuesday! Today I'm introducing you all to my very dear friend Melissa over at 1000+ Books to Read. Mel is the one true person who re-sparked my interest in reading back in February of this year. After pointing me in the direction of the Sookie Stackhouse series, she turned right around and sent me towards Anita Blake & my love for reading was ignited again.

Taking her love for paranormal, mystery, fantasy and YA then turning it into something everyone could be excited about is what actually inspired me to start voicing my opinion & my reviews. She's honest, to the point & doesn't have a problem telling you exactly what she does & doesn't like.

Recently she has started multiple give aways & has had authors reaching out to her to review their books. So please help her fan base grow & hop on over to her Facebook page!

No comments: