Friday, November 19, 2010

Fresh Face Friday 11-19-10

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy Friday!! Hope that everyone is enjoy their Friday before the holiday week ahead. This week I have an amazing author to introduce, but on a down note this will be the last FFF until I return from vacation on 12-3-10 :(

Today I'm sort of re-introducing Joann I. Martin Sowles who's the author of Laney, the first book in The Brookehaven Vampires series. A while ago, before I started FFF, I had given Joann a shout out & made sure you guys checked out her page. Since then Laney has been published and received nothing but fabulous reviews. Though I have not had a chance to pick up a copy of Laney, reading what I have makes me want to just sit through a whole day & never put it down. Joann's writing is great and she is currently working on a sequel! Stop by The Brookehaven Vampires website to get your sneak peak at Laney, or drop by their Facebook page to check her out too!


No comments: