Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Talkative Tuesday 11/2/10

As most of you may know since starting my blog I have been trying to meet new authors, established authors, editors, basically anyone who I can help out by spreading the word about their work.

Now I have decided that Talkative Tuesday is going to be dedicated to introducing you all to a great & wonderful blog of my choosing. So some of you may be asking, "won't that just take away from your blog?", my answer to that is, well yeah, maybe it will. To me it's not about just my blog, my stuff, I am trying to introduce people to someone or something out there that they never would have had a clue about. There are SO many great blogs out there, paranormal, mystery, fiction, historical, fantasy, erotica, the list goes on, and on. Point is I am willing to be the person that connects people who might only read mystery and introduce them to paranormal. Or maybe for all you who only read fiction there might be a little devil in you waiting to be brought to the surface by an amazing erotica book? The possibilities are endless!

Soooooo, now for my introductions! This week I'm going to start out with one of my personal favorite blogs out there, Bitten By Paranormal Romance.


They review not only paranormal romance, but erotica as well. I love the way they rate their books, not only by story line, but by how much steaminess is in them too! Come on, sometimes all just want to know how much sex there's going to be in a book, and they break it down for you. Since they started their blog in 2009 their followers have grown & their reviews have evolved. (Like all of ours do) They truly involve you however they can, by taking suggestions and listening to request. So drop by their site & see if you like it, or check out their Facebook page too. Enjoy!

5 comments:

bittenbyromance said...

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am honored your chose my blog!! I am glad you like it so well. And no you wont lose people doing things like this, I found the more you share with other book bloggers the more you gain.

I will say I started my blog last year late Dec. 2010, so I have an anniversary coming up really soon, squeek cant wait 1 whole year yea!!

Jessica Hansen said...

You're so very welcome! I truly enjoy writing my blog & anything I can do to help people discover other great blogs is a plus to me! That's awesome that your 1 year is coming up, I think I am just celebrating my 1 month :)

bittenbyromance said...

Well crap!! I got my blogs date wrong and I was looking at your date and still got it worng UGH. Thats what I get for being so happy its almost here!! Sorry!

Jessica Hansen said...

I knew exactly what you meant :) I looked at your first posts & stuff before I put all the links and what not on my page. I'd be excited too! You have a ton of followers for just a year! I'm working on mine, my facebook has way more then on here.

Jeremy said...

I love Bitten by Paranormal Romance its one of my favorite blogs. :)