Monday, November 29, 2010

Post-Turkey day talk....

Yep, it happened again! Ate too much, again.....even drank, but spending that much quality time with great friends so totally worth it. All in a matter of 3 days we (and when I say we I mean everyone else) went through 2 turkeys, a ham, people got first time tattoos, 3 enormous bottles of vodka didn't make it back, about 8 bottles of wine are gone, a beer pong table was violated (see below), and an industrial size package of red cups magically disappeared...


All in all it was an amazing Thanksgiving weekend. I spend it with the people who truly mean the most to me & surprisingly we all still like each other. Now back to the grind & working hard on my blog. I'm trying to find ways to reach out to editors & publishing companies to receive more books to review. Plus I'm going to start posting older books that I've read, just so I have more reviews on here.

Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments: