Wednesday, June 22, 2011

True Blood Season 4: T-Minus 4 days, 8 hours and 49 minutes....not that I'm counting


Can I get a HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!?!?!

Finally, it's back! Seems like forever ago I was laying in my bed, crying to myself about the fact that it wouldn't be on again in like for-ever! And now, here it is! Ready to sweep us off our feet. Well hopefully just Eric....Bill can kick rocks....of and maybe some Alcide, I love me some Alcide!



So, what are you looking forward to the most this season?

Me personally, I hope they stick to the book a little more then last season. Don't get me wrong, I loved last season, but it seems my opinion is skewed slightly because I have read the books. It's almost like I have to detach my brain from the "Book Side" while I watch True Blood. Because I over analyze, then end up not taking the episode in as a whole and starting wondering why Sookie is shooting light out of her hand instead of helping Alcide discover a dead Were body in his closet....

Regardless this season looks promising and I will be forcing my children to bed and locking them in their rooms early every Sunday night for the next 12 weeks.

1 comment:

Free TV Stop said...

Vampires never existed but almost everybody knows about them. They are just results to our mere imaginations and the way our minds creatively pictures them out into our brains is still questionable up to this time. True Blood Season 4 Episode 1: She’s Not There.I cant wait for next season ill make to this promo nearer the time but im glad you enjoyed it And no everyone is different.