Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Talkative Tuesday 2/1/11



Welcome back! Once again it's Tuesday, and that means I'm picking one of my outstanding fellow bloggers to introduce you all to!

This week I'm introduce some very lovely ladies from across the pond who make up Book Chick City blog. Carolyn originally founded the blog in July of 2009, and now has Laura & Jo as regular reviewers who help her with her massive reading load. One thing that I really like about BCC is that they cater to not only their fellow UK readers, but the ones who are here in the states too!

They have more reading challenges then I've seen on any other blog, which makes it nice for all their followers to find one that fits them. But of all the great things that go on over at BBB  blog, their feature called, "Cover Crush",  is one of my favorites. They find unique and interesting covers and write a little about them, and what makes them crush worthy.....and I do LOVE a great cover!

So now that I've enlightened you a little about this wonderful blog, you all know the routine! Follow their blog, stalk them on Twitter, and becoming a wonderful friend on Facebook!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring BCC and for all your kind words :)

Jessica Hansen said...

My pleasure! I love you guys!