Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Talkative Tuesday 1/18/11



Yes, it's that time of the week again! TALKATIVE TUESDAY! Where is this month going? Seriously, doesn't it seem like yesterday was the 1st? Crazy!

Anyways, now onto the good stuff.....

The Thoughts of a Book Junky originally grabbed my attention with their blog header. Yes, I'm guilty, judging "book" by the cover....again. It's like a guilty pleasure (I love an amazing book cover). Once I started reading the articles, reviews, weekly quotes, and of course the FMN (Forget-me-not), it was Steph's point of view completely had my attention. She's honest and tells you exactly what she loves, and doesn't for that matter. I think the fact that both of our reading interest were re-sparked by Twilight really made me gravitate towards her blog even more!

So please make sure that you check out Book Junky's blog, her Facebook, and of course follow her on Twitter. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! I actually just got my blog design from Danny @ dreamyblogs.com If you are looking for a design you should check her out! I'm a new follower and I am looking forward to your reviews and memes!
Thanks again
Steph

Jessica Hansen said...

Anytime Steph! I will totally stop by there and check her stuff out! Hope you enjoy following me :)