Friday, January 14, 2011

Fresh Face Friday 1-14-11


Happy, happy Friday!! Can't believe that 2 weeks out of the New Year are gone already. Time sure does fly when you're reading up a storm.


This week I have the pleasure of introducing author, Birgitta Snyder. Currently I'm reading her first book, Jonas: Brother of Present, and it just seemed natural to feature her in this weeks FFF! Birgitta's first book introduces you to triplets, Sister of Future, Sister of Past, and Brother of Present, who are soul eating shape shifters. They're not your average shape shifter, and I don't want to say to much to give anything away, but believe me you'll enjoy what you read. For her first novel I have been very happy with what I've read so far, never boring, and no rambling (oh how I hate rambling). She's able to paint a great picture in your mind with ease, and can put a great story together.

So make sure you check her out! If you're interested in stalking, I mean following, Birgitta, you can find her on Facebook, Twitter, or stop by her Website. Enjoy!




No comments: