Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cover Whore

 It's been a while since I've done a good, old fashioned Cover Whore.

So today, I'm going back to the roots of the Cover Whore beginning, where all I wanted was to find a cover that made my insides melt & could completely keep me occupied for a minimum of 2 hours!

Well I have found 3 beauties for you!


Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
From the winged shadow to the lighted wisps, I DIE for this cover!



Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
There's just something about the tones & hues of this cover that absolutely GRABS me, it's beautiful!



Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane
Reminds me slightly of the original Fever covers,
but I think it's done very well & meshes the rest of the series covers perfectly :)


What GORGEOUS covers have you seen lately?!

No comments: