Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cover Whore Reveal: Blood Bond - By Heather Hildenbrand



EPPPPPPP!! 

I am SO stoked to sharing it with all of you!

Heather's Dirty Blood Series is one of my absolute favorites & I am HIGHLY anticipating book #3 which will be released on 8/31/2012


Here's a glimpse of what to expect from Blood Bond:

Hybrids.

If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it.
Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn’t be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to be on guard that losing my temper meant losing my shape. There would be no monster inside me, struggling to get out. 

Then again, without hybrids, I wouldn’t have Wesley St. John.



Now here's the gorgeous cover:




HOTNESS RIGHT!?


Make sure you stalk Heather in all the right places


No comments: