Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cover Whore {2,368,090}

YAY!!!


What a better way to semi get me out of my funk, then with a COVER WHORE post!!


God Save the Queen - By Kate Locke
I'm not completely sold into steam-punk, but I LOVE this cover!


The Accidentally Genie - By Dakota Cassidy
Personally I love Dakota's Accidentals series, and the fact that this cover is all bright ass pink is awesome!


Into The Dreaming - By Karen Marie Moning


Kiss of Pride - By Sandra Hill
I don't know about you, but this dude is HOT & totally makes this cover!


Real Vampires Hate Skinny Jeans - Gerry Bartlett
Gerry's covers are always awesome, but this name actually caught my attention first :D


Ok, these are the only ones for now, but I will post more SOON!!




2 comments:

roro said...

lol the vamp one is funny

Bookluvr Mindy said...

It's good to see another post! I'm loving that first cover!


bookluvrmindy
Magical Urban Fantasy Reads