Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011




This week long event has been put together by the following WONDERFUL peeps!

Rachel @ Fikshun
&
Jaime & Patricia @ 2 Chicks on Books

Today we're talking HAWT male specimens!
You know the swoon worthy male that we ALL look forward to meeting....don't deny it, you've picked a couple book boy-toys for yourself ;)







#10 Will (From Angelfire - By Courtney Allison Moulton) - I love Will because he is so duty bound & respectful. It kills me to see him struggle with his emotions the way he does, but there's just something about his turmoil that tugs at my heart strings.







#9 Adam (From Shatter Me - By Tahereh Mafi) - Someone give me the ability to kill with my touch & put us in a cell together....please! For me, words can NOT even begin to describe how completely & utterly amazing Adam is as a man. I <3 him!







#8 Justin (From Unleashed - By Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie) - Though you don't meet him until later in the book, the impact that he has is PHENOMENAL! He's the walking, talking poster child for every bad-boy our mothers warned us about. PLUS, he rides a motorcycle....yeah, tell me that's not hot!



#7 Alex (From Cold Blood - By Heather Hildenbrand) - Yes, initially I thought he was kind of a dick, but you know how tough guys can have those stone-cold faces on all the time. When his walls came down, they absolutely crashed, letting everything out like a damn flood. Wearing his emotions on his sleeve is so refreshing!






 






#6 Dean (From Captivated - By Deb Apodaca) - Brooding doesn't even begin to define Dean. But with his amazing eyes, bulging muscles, and searing hot passion, I want to be the first in line to have a crack at this dude ;-)



#5 Caden (From Anathema - By K.A. Tucker) - Seriously, swoon! Caden may be a vampire who's been deprived of human blood since the collapse of the world, but DAMN! He seriously can melt a chicks heart, real quick!







 
#4 Ash (From The Iron Knight - By Julie Kagawa) - I think the name says it all in this one. From the beginning of The Iron King, Ash struck a cord with us all. Determination, loyalty & fierceness sum this dark haired hottie up. So when reading an entire book from his P.O.V. the way I looked at Ash was taken to another level. Deep, emotional & loving are now the first words that pop into my head when I think of Ash.

 


#3 Zsadist (From Lover Awakened - By J.R. Ward) - Ok, ok, so this book didn't come out this year, but meeting the whole BDB clan was a first for me this year. So when I meet Zsadist in Dark Lover, I KNEW he'd be an amazing future BF! I could go on for days, but I won't, you all know what I'm talking about, so we'll leave it at that :D




#2 Bones (From Halfway to the Grave - By Jeaniene Frost) Yet again, another that wasn't released this year, but I was recently introduced to. Snarky comments & white hot passion are what initially pop into my head....well along with his sexy English accent & killer bedroom skills.




#1 Barrons (From Shadowfever - By Karen Marie Moning) - Who else do you think would be my #1??? Barron's is the poster child for HAWT, DROOL-WORTHYWANNA-RIP-HIM-APART-WITH-MY-TEETH Book BF's! Not only did he complete blow my mind, but he shed layers of himself in this book that I didn't even think he had. But I would most certainly make him a cake JUST to have him throw a fit & fling to all over me!





Who are your Book Boyfriends from this year?

9 comments:

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

MMMMMMM, Will! <33333 I love him so hard!

Sexxxxy guys you got there! ;) When I got to your number one, I was like, "O__O Oh hot damn, I'm done for!" LOL

You can check out my top ten boyfriends list here!

-Momo

Christina @ Biblio Thoughts said...

......WOOOOW.....

My Boyfriends: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-book-boyfriends-in-2011.html

Naj said...

Zsadist and Bones!!! MY GAWD! :DDD

My BF's

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Yay...for yummy Caden and Adam!

Jessica Hansen said...

I could just stare at this list ALL damn day ;) Glad you guys agree!

roro said...

awesom
yummy eyecandy

need2 read bout them
http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-of-2011-day-3.html

Unknown said...

"I want to rip him apart with my teeth" LMAO LMAO LMAO! I still seriously need to read The Fever series. Apparently he is the hottest thing since sliced bread! LOL I love Bones too! Great pictures!
My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

Deb Apodaca said...

I wish Bones would come find me!

Belgie said...

Cold Blood takes a leap into the Hunter¿s world. After the battle that concluded Dirty Blood; Tara find herself enrolled in the Wood Point academy for Hunters. At her Grandmother¿s demand Tara agrees to attend the prestigious Hunter Academy, but little does she know that lies ahead. Jack and Fess have explained the reluctance that Werewolves and Hunters alike hold towards mixed blood. The reality of this truth becomes a harsh reality when Tara finds herself with more enemies than she can count.