Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cover Whore (#1,234,567)

Ready, Set, Drool!


Illuminated - Erica Orloff
This cover looks like a timeless love story that I just want to dive head first into!


Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
Screams whimsical & pretty! Love the pop of color at the top too! (We all know how I love bright colors)


The Treachery of Beautiful Things - Ruth Frances Long
How could you not sit and drool over this gorgeous cover?! I can't wait to see it in the flesh!


Boyfriend From Hell - Jamie Quiad
Talk about BAD ASS! This chick looks like she could do some SERIOUS damage!



Lothaire - Kresley Cole
Though this is the UK version, I happen to like it A LOT!



Endlessly - Kiersten White
I love how they've kept the same cover model for ALL her books! Really adore how the purple in this pops!




Wanted: Undead or Alive - Kerrelyn Sparks
YES!! Phineas' book finally! Beyond excited for this one to come out! And man, does "Dr. Fang" have some abs!

 
Fated - Alyson Noel
Damn, I LOVE the cover models earrings! But other then those, this cover is so mysterious to me! <3

The Taken - Vicki Pettersson
Personally I LOVE Vicki, she's funny, witty & this cover looks AWESOME! Totally diggin' the fallen angel hottie in the background!


Such Wicked Intent - Kenneth Oppel
First of all....SWOON....I L-O-V-E this cover SOOOOOOOOO much it's ridiculous!


Ok, now that I've fried your brain with cover-overload! Let me know what you guys think!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous! I think Illuminate is my favorite!

Admin said...

Is the cover model on Enchanted the same as on the cover for Wither? It looks familiar. I love all of these, though. I'm especially fond of Such Wicked Intent because it's so different.