Monday, November 7, 2011

IMM (#1)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that was started by The Story Siren!

Here's the goodies I got this week!


For Review:
Josephine Lost - By Rebecca Gahagan (Tate Publishing)


Touch - By Jus Accardo (Entangled Publishing)



A Sucker Born Every Minute - Lia Kane (From Author)



Arson/Ashes - Estavan Vega (From Author)



UBER LOVE:


Under the Never Sky - By Veronica Rossi (Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads)



That's it for this week! What's in your Mailbox?

3 comments:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

Ahhh!!! I want Touch!!! You got some fab books! Especially that last one! ;)

Unknown said...

What a great book haul! I'm reading Touch right now & it's really good. I'm really looking forward to Under the Never Sky. Enjoy!

Jessica Hansen said...

I can't wait to read it either Andrea! Someone awesome gifted me that one ;)