Monday, July 16, 2012

Cover Whore {2,342,566}

It's that time again!!

Some day soon I SWEAR this will be a true blue MEME, that I can take credit for!


Until then, feast your eyes on these babies....

 Asunder - By Jodi Meadows
Breath taking! Seriously, as the sequel, this cover is NICE!


Everbound - By Brodi Ashton
Since reading Everneath this cover has been haunting me, I want to know what happens next!


Paper Valentine - By Brenna Yovanoff
Usually this type of cover doens't grab my attention, but after reading the synopsis it seemed to pull me in.


The Dream Slayer - By Jill Cooper
This cover is WICKED! I <3 it!


Debutantes - By Cora Harrison
Dainty, graceful, secrets! This cover SCREAMS all of that!


Fragments - By Dan Wells
I WANT THIS NOW!!!

1 comment:

Kim D. said...

I nominated you for the Versatile Book blogger award. :) http://bookpurses.blogspot.com/2012/07/great-news-weve-been-nominated-for.html