Friday, August 5, 2011

Fresh Face Friday 8-5-11


Who: Tori Scott

What: Four Houses

The door in front of me is the ugliest shade of plum I’ve ever seen. It’s a prune Grandma would eat, a raisin on its last leg, a swollen bruise in the most inconvenient of places.
The waiting is the worst part, wondering who will open the door. But this time it’s killing me, tearing me down piece by piece and devouring me with its insatiable jaws.
I bite my lip and raise my hand to knock.

My Thoughts: Though it was short, I really got into the story behind this book. Find out more here

Cover: Love, love, love! The font fits it perfectly, and even though you can't see her face, you can feel the confusion coming from the cover model. Which is what the character in the book is feeling.

Stalking Ground: Facebook, Twitter, Website, Goodreads

No comments: