Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cover Whore {3,453,221}



Figured it's been a while since you've seen this type of quality post from me......and of course when I say quality that simply means the shallow, judging by the cover, awesomeness that you expect from a person such as my self.


Here's what has caught my eye lately:


Steel Lily - By Megan Curd
Usually it takes something floral or brightly colored to grab me, but this cover is GORG! I want to hold a copy in my hands, it would be AWESOME if it was embossed in areas too...*wipes drool*


 All that Glows - By Ryan Graudin
 Absolutely STUNNING! You have to read Ryan's post about receiving her ARC's it's hilarious!


Nearly Gone - By Elle Cosimano
Dark, gritty, READ ME! --- that's what this cover shouts



See Me - By Wendy Higgins
AHHHH!!!! Amazing cover, and honestly, for once the synopsis had me before the cover did! You have to add this book to the Wishlist, Want List, I'll Sell my First Born for this Book List...whatever you call it!



Pointe - By Brandy Colbert
Honestly, I am beyond intrigued by this book, the cover is regal & delicate at the same time.






Tell me, what's caught your eye lately???

3 comments:

Angeline Kace said...

Happy to see to see the cover whore is back! #Win

Jessica Hansen said...

I know right! I can't help but like pretty things...I am a girl

Unknown said...

Adopt most recent web marketing trends. Buy YouTube likes and Contend your opposition. how to buy youtube views