Monday, March 14, 2011

True Blood Season 4: Waiting Sucks (#1)

OK, so I am a True Blood junkie! I might not always agree with the direction that the show went in compared to the book, but I will agree that it's an amazing series!

So as you all know season 4 is RIGHT around the corner! Most everyone knows it'll debut Sunday, June 12th, but HBO is still not confirming that date. One thing that they have done is started airing their famous, "Waiting Sucks", clips! Below is the first one that they aired, shirtless Eric, yum!



So for those of you who have read the books and know how this book starts, do you think it'll be good?


2 comments:

Lucy Felthouse said...

Absolutely! I'm so excited they're keeping this part in, it was my favourite part out of all the books! And I think you know why ;)

Jessica Hansen said...

Oh I know why! I just wish she could find him naked, like in the book. But Eric minus any article of clothing is more then welcome!